Friday, November 21, 2014

Another Online Course Offering...thru Artist Network University

For you in warmer climates...or willing to brave the cold (okay...I'm goofy, I paint in winter!)...another offering of my online course thru Artist Network University. Plein Air Essentials...dealing with that common malady I call the "Midvalues Crisis!" which affects even those that have been painting a long time, btw. Four weeks of curriculum, materials to download, video...pdfs and outlines, on a wonderful new interface portal designed by ANU. The end of each week, I give a critique, often breaking it down with my digital tablet. Here is a link showing the course outline, fees and so forth. Starting DECEMBER 12TH... a great Christmas gift if I do say so myself!!!






















Check out Artist Network Universities page..information, fees and so forth!!!
Plein Air Essentials...Info You Need to Know!

No comments: