Saturday, October 01, 2011

October 11th's Session- "120 Paintings"...Go To Meeting webinar

Getting ready for this Tuesday's first session on Composition for the Painter, but here is a digital 8"x 8" painting I did this morning of a cup of coffee and piece of buttered bread.  I will share a time lapse video of the work coming together, but it also represents that though I have painted for near 40 years...I keep pushing and stretching myself.  This is only my fourth digital painting...and the session will benefit artists of all mediums.  Most of my works of the "120 Paintings" session are oils...some are gouache...but what will benefit those attending that session is you will see a fast track sure growth method for improving as a painter.

This is 8"x 8"...drawn with Watcom digital tablet and wireless stylus, using photoshop...
I will post the link to register for this class very soon...








I'll add the third session set aside to work on my digital painting of Howard Johnson

1 comment:

SEILER said...

Super cool!