Sunday, August 08, 2010

New look...

Well...gettn' close to that time of re-entree into the art classroom here for the fall term, and working on my new flier for promos playing music...so, cut the hair, shaved off the every growing white stuff...

Shown here with my Resonator tri-spun cone steel body guitar, imposed over one of my paintings, a gouache of Gooseberry Falls, showing thereby my dual nature as a painter and musician/performer-

















...and here is a marketing sheet/flyer I send out with a sample CD of my covers and signature songs...to prospective places to play...






















Now...no more fear of whisker burns from grandpa!

2 comments:

Toby Kinread said...

Hi Larry, excellent work and great blog!

Helen Read said...

Larry, I've had to do the same thing w/my comments too... the spamming has gotten ridiculous!

Its been fun to visit your blog and see lots going on! I didn't realize you were a classroom teacher too! Best wishes as you get back in the fall routine.

Your work continues to inspire me!