Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Book- "The Art of Seeing & Doing" by Larry Seiler



My book, "Landscape Painting- The Art of Seeing & Doing" has
been out since 2004 and has sold worldwide from Siberia, to
Australia, the UK...New Zealand, Canada and the United States
and much is due the advent of the internet of course. Until now,
I have just had a link on my website, some promotion on a number
of artist sites, but I decided to share portions, small clips of it in
a video format so you can get a better idea what this book is
about.

Enjoy...

To order this book, or consider my video on painting
a waterfalls visit my artist's website

2 comments:

SEILER said...

That looks great Dad, a must have for SURE!!!

Unknown said...

I can vouch for this being one of the best buys out there for anyone who wants to improve their landscape work. Since it arrived it's become a fixture in my computer.