Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Leaving this Sunday for Alaska...teaching workshops...off a cruise ship!

So...I just retired from teaching art in the physical classroom this past week. Was quite some effort to clean out of a room I lived in for so many years.  Now...I and my wife turn around flying to Vancouver BC on Monday...then boarding the cruise ship Island Princess.

I will be teaching a three hour seminar aboard ship, then demonstrating and a paint along with me at Ketchikan, Juneau...and then Skagway.  From there we go to Great Glacier Bay, thru College Fiords...up to Whittier to end on the 25th.  We then return flight to Juneau to spend three more day with friends, artists...and do perhaps a bit of painting, sight seeing...catching up with old friends, some salmon fishing!

Upon my return...I will be teaching another course with Artist Network University...which promises to be a good one!!!

Here is the link at ANU (Artist Network University) with more information and registration-

My course at ANU








No comments: