Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gooseberry Falls gouache...
















8"x 10"  gouache...

Picked up half-dozen works from my framer today...which here in the north woods of Wisconsin means a near all day affair, four hours driving round trip, and may as well get some grocery shopping in, wood at Home Depot for floating frames, etc.,


I have several works going out to Morningsong Gallery in Carmel By the Sea, California...two gouache and a large acrylic plein air...

This one here I had framed up as a hunch...not heading to a gallery right now anyway, but to see if black matting would set the work off dramatically, and I believe it did.  

Available for purchase-
Framed as you see here...
$625  ...plus $45 shipping/handling (will build a crate and insure)
Overseas shipping would require additional charges (contact me)



No comments: