Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wasilla, Alaska Plein Air workshop...In Just Two Weeks! Still Room...for a few

We are going to have an absolute blast...best time ever.  My lovely wife is going with me this time and we get to hang with the most awesome folks!  My artist's website provides all the information you'll need to know, plus options to pay your registration early. Two workshops planned...one week followed by a weekend workshop. Special discounts for those that take the full week, or better yet the week AND the weekend.









...and here is a tourism video about ten minutes long to really really wet your appetite and super charge you!!!  Unfortunately (or fortunately) it is a wider view video than the blog space provides, so simply click on the video as it gets under way and it will come up on YouTube.  Then...after watching, hit your return button and come on back to my blog here and follow my workshop link to my website for more information!!!   Looking forward to painting and working with YOU!!!

 

No comments: