Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pro & Blues Harps


















To read more about this work or
purchase (Click Here)

oil 4-1/2" x 5-1/2"

My playin' days go back to the 70's,
having played frontman for a band,
"Pursuit" for three years in the big
hair 80's era...these days, in my 50's
I play mostly coffeehouse style blues
and performing mostly original music.
Have even produced a couple cd's.

I do get together with friends perhaps
a couple times each year, a reunion of
sorts to play festivals or special
events...an old band of mine called,
"Beggar's Joy"...

I play guitars, do the singing, but an
instrument that goes back many years
for me and for I'm told I play a pretty
good one are my blues harps. Playing
crossharp style for those that are in
the know.

2 comments:

Brandy Gale said...

I adore this little gem, Larry. It is simply wonderful.
Cheers from Canada,
Brandy Gale

Larry Seiler said...

thanks Brandy...for checkin' my work out and leaving a comment!! I enjoyed painting this one...

Larry